For 95 years, it has been the mission of LSS to give hope to thousands of people who have none.
- a family facing a mountain of medical bills
- a couple yearning for a child to complete their family
- a refugee languishing in a camp in a country that doesn’t want them
- someone dealing with overwhelming feelings of depression and sadness
- a family discouraged in their search for affordable childcare
- a young person who is homeless
- a child in need of foster parents
LSS was there to bring light into their darkness; to bring hope into their lives. Our core values are grounded by our faith in God—they guide our hands and feet, our hearts and words as we serve our neighbors as God intended.
This year, Good Friday and Passover are celebrated on the same day. Many blessings to all in this celebration of hope.
Happy Easter! Happy Passover!
Linda Jensen, Development Officer, LSS Development & Foundation