LSS Center for New Americans has:
- Resettled 141 families consisting of 320 individuals in Sioux Falls;
- Assisted 172 secondary migrants (a person who is resettled to a different place in the U.S. and chooses to move here within their first 5 years);
- Resettled 40 families consisting of 93 individuals in Huron, South Dakota;
- Provided educational instruction to 1050 adult English language learners;
- Helped 416 adult English learners receive Citizenship Education classes;
- Worked with a total of 68 employers who assisted with 476 employment placements;
- Helped 66% of newly arrived refugees become employed in a full-time position within 8 months of their arrival;
- Assisted a total of 471 individuals with immigration services;
- Assisted 136 individuals to successfully become citizens of the USA in the last 6 months.
Thank you for supporting LSS Center for New Americans and the work of welcoming!